Due to the Article 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we wish to inform you that Nautor Swan Srl processes the personal data of its customers and those who have voluntarily provided their registration data, directly or by telephone, fax or email or provided voluntary when interacting with the functionalities and services of the website.
Due to Article 5, principles relating to processing of personal data, Nautor Swan Srl guarantees that your personal data will be (a) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject; (b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; (c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed; (d) accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step is taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay; (e) kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; (f) processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Data controller is Nautor Swan s.r.l., with registered office in Florence, Borgo Santi Apostoli n.29. The Data Controller can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes for which personal data is processed
All data provided by interested parties are exclusively processed to fulfil obligations related to the company’s business and in particular:
- to enter registration data in the company’s electronic database;
- to calculate internal statistics;
- to prepare technical service sheets for support and/or training;
- to issue delivery documents, invoices and credit memos;
- to issue quotations and proposals to active and/or potential clients;
- to issue requests for quotations and proposals to active and/or potential suppliers;
- to process ordinary and VAT accounting;
- to process collections and payments;
- to send commercial and promotional information about its activities, or those of its connected companies to active and/or potential clients;
- to send invitation to selected nautical shows, yachting and racing related events ad well as boat launches;
- to send commercial and promotional information about prominent Yacht Clubs and Marinas with whom ClubSwan has signed an agreement for the exchange of hospitality, activities and privileges;
- to profile clients (profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of these data to evaluate certain aspects relating to a person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning to their economic situation, personal preferences, interests or behaviours);
- to exchange information about the company’s economic, administrative and sales activities by telephone, mail, shipping companies, fax, e-mail and private areas of the company’s official website as well as its mobile application;
- to satisfy obligations envisaged by law, regulations, Community directives and the civil and tax codes;
- to send company’s newsletters upon subscription by users.
The legal basis for these purposes is the execution of a contract of which the user is a party of.
data Retention period
Nautor Swan Srl stores personally identifiable data only for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which said data is collected and processed, including any retention period required by the applicable law.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes related to the performance of a contract shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Communication and diffusion of data
If necessary, the personal data of interested parties can also be communicated:
- to all subjects who are legally entitled to access the data;
- to our collaborators, employees and agents in the context of their relative duties and/or any contractual obligations with them, related to the commercial relationship with interested parties;
- to Nautor Swan’s subsidiary and sister companies;
- to companies that produce and/or grant licenses to use any services/products supplied, only when the communication is necessary for the use of the services/products purchased by the interested party;
- to post offices, shipping companies and couriers for sending documentation and/or materials;
to suppliers of Unified Messaging services via the Internet, when this channel is used to send letters and messages to interested parties;
- to all those physical and/or legal entities, both public and private (the offices of legal, administrative and tax consultants, the offices of payroll services, judicial offices, chambers of commerce and labour offices, etc.), when the communication is necessary or functional for our activities and in the manner and for the purposes described above.
Personal data may also be disclosed to third party companies in the event of a merger or demerger, acquisition, sale of a business or branch of a business or other corporate operations of extraordinary nature.
In any case Nautor Swan Srl undertakes to provide such third parties only with the data necessary to carry out the functions and the activities entrusted to them; Nautor Swan Srl also undertakes to do its utmost to ensure that third parties use the data received only for the purposes indicated by Nautor Swan Srl in compliance with the applicable regulations on the processing of personal data.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to receive information about the processing of their personally identifiable data (for example the origin of this data, the purpose of the processing, the modalities of data processing).
Furthermore, the data subject is entitled at any time to object to the processing of data for the future, to restrict it, or to demand the deletion of the data. Finally, the data subject can prevent the sending of promotional material or the execution of market research or commercial communications at any time.
To summarise, the data subject has the right to:
- Information (Article 15: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data);
- Rectification (Article 16: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement);
- Erasure(right to be forgotten) (Article 17: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay);
- Restriction of processing(Article 18: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies: (a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; (c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (d) the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject);
- Data portability (Article 20 The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided);
- Object to the processing of personally identifiable data, 1. Article 21:The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to their particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data concerning them, based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. 2.Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. 3.Where the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Personal data collected directly or through email, fax or online services provided by Nautor Swan Srl will be held and stored in Salesforce Cloud, with databases located in Paris and Frankfurt to allow for data redundancy duplication. All personal information is processed exclusively by technical staff, specifically employed for this purpose, using both telephone and computers as well automated equipment for the storage, handling and transmission of data, taking every precaution to guarantee its security and confidentiality.
In accordance with the GDPR and applicable laws, specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, unlawful or improper use and unauthorized access.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
Last update: July 2023
NAUTOR SWAN – COOKIES
Treatment of personal data – Cookies